Complaints Handling

Complaints Handling

At ClearView, we’re never satisfied when it comes to doing better and our customers and the moments that matter are very important to us.  If something goes wrong, we’re determined to make it right again.  If you’ve had an experience with ClearView that you are not satisfied with, we’re here to resolve the issue, so please talk to us!

Making a complaint

Please talk to us! Many complaints can be resolved quickly so please call our customer service team on 132 977.

If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint by our customer service team or any other ClearView staff member, you can also contact our Complaints Manager using the below details:

Post: Complaints Manager, ClearView, Reply Paid 4232, Sydney NSW 2001
Fax: 02 9233 1960 

The Complaints Manager will promptly acknowledge your complaint in writing and then investigate in accordance with our Internal Dispute Resolution process. Once a determination is made on your complaint you will be notified within 45 days (or 90 days if your complaint relates to Superannuation).

If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to one of the following external dispute resolution bodies: 

The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)

FOS offers a free, independent dispute resolution service for the Australian banking, insurance and investment industries. You can contact FOS by: 

Phone: 1800 367 287;
In writing: Financial Ombudsman Service, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001;
Or online:

The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT)

The SCT is a Commonwealth body that deals with complaints about superannuation. You can contact the SCT by:

Phone: 1300 884 114;
In writing: Superannuation Complaints Tribunal, Locked Bag 3060, GPO Melbourne, VIC 3001;
Or online:

The Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)

Any person who has a complaint about a ClearView financial planner may also make a complaint to the FPA.  The FPA can be contacted by:

Phone: 1300 337 301; or
In writing: GPO Box 4285, Sydney NSW 2001;
Or email: